Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
Direct end-to-end training and information systems strategy for TetraScience and build a robust and all-inclusive learning experience for employees, customers, and partners. This includes development, coordination, and consolidation of informational and educational materials, tools and systems, through current departmental learning tools and Tetra University, our central LMS and educational capture system. Provide thought leadership, global program management, and drive innovation programs. Partner cross-functionally to enable diverse contributions ensuring impact to employees, customers, and partners.
- Manage/Streamline learning systems and curriculum
- Develop/Oversee/Ensure smooth onboarding training capability for employees, customers, and partners
- Work with enablement teams cross-functionally to develop and deliver functional area training and curricula to flow through internal systems and the LMS.
- Work with those same enablement teams to measure the effectiveness of the training and create data-driven improvements and additions to the curricula.
- Oversee development of competency testing and certification programs.
- Manage oversight of Customer and Partner web portals
- Engage with Sr. Executives to inform custom learning plans and programs
What You Have Done
- 15+ years of experience building training/curriculum programs and systems in Saas environments
- Experience growing a training function from early stage in start up environments.
- Experience with program development in sales, technical, and customer success, and HR environments
- Experience working with Customer training programs.
- Platform training experience.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD