Application Programmer (SharePoint/MS Teams) with an active security clearance
The Applications Programmer will:
- Responsible for SharePoint and MS Teams Applications;
- Creation and development of a SharePoint site;
- Integration of all MS Office Products;
- Collaboration of document sharing and modification;
- In charge of SharePoint user Management, Library, and/or site management;
- Creation of public and private teams’ channels within MS Teams;
- Guide users in integrating applications into MS Teams to simplify workflow and increase productivity;
- Knowledge keeper of MS Teams to guide users how to do the following: recording meetings, sharing documents, integrating documentation with specific teams, or publicly;
- Keeping up to date with new features and, as needed, integrating them into current processes.
- 10+ years of application development preferably in a Microsoft Environment;
- Familiarity with unified communications solutions from major providers such as Microsoft (Skype/Teams);
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical, and the ability to lead team meetings;
- The ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and change direction when needed;
- The ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenario;
- Experience in training end-users;
- DOE Q Clearance or DOD equivalent.
About the company
A small business that specializes in providing industry-leading Logistics and Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal Government, and the private sector; recognized leader in designing, developing, implementing, and sustaining mission-critical logistics systems and software solutions; Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner and Premier Business Partner of the IBM Corporation
Company size: 51-200 employees.
Location: McLean, Virginia (HQ).