About Klick Health
Meet a different kind of workplace. Klick Health is an ecosystem of brilliant minds working to realize the full potential of their people and clients in life sciences since 1997. And we’re still growing fast, even after two decades. What does that mean for you? As Klick experiences exponential growth year-over-year, so do the people who help make it happen. Because we’re constantly evolving and changing, we invest in talent early and often, to develop future leaders at all levels. We’re one of the country’s Top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Workplace for Innovators, Best Managed, and Fastest Growing. We know that career paths are seldom simple and straightforward. And that's an asset. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply and take the first steps to starting your career journey at Klick!
As a VP in Medical Strategy, you will help guide marketing and medical strategy for our clients’ brands and serve as a content consultant for client services, other strategy functions, and creative teams within Klick. You will be responsible for proactively identifying medical opportunities that contribute to strategic and tactical development of Klick. Additionally, you will be actively involved in new business development and will provide strategic medical recommendations based on the changing market to help guide marketing and medical strategy for brands within the agency.
Provide and Set Standards for Scientific Acumen:
- Provide content expertise for all agency-held brands
- Educate agency teams on science and clinical content of materials
- Attend planning and start-up meetings to offer strategic and scientific input
- Help define content of promotional materials
- Review content from a medical/scientific/strategic perspective
- Ensure medical downloads for broader teams on the science and marketing of products for new business pitches are at right level and productive
- Keep abreast of assigned therapeutic landscapes and provides relevant POVs for internal and client teams including in depth competitive analyses
- Lead a team of Medical Strategists which includes assisting with the brands the Medical Strategists support
Expanding the Business:
- Support growth for existing agency accounts with medical offerings
- Participate in RFP preparation as needed
- Review and ensure the medical section of new business presentations meet or exceed agency standards
- Contribute to proposals for incremental business building
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships, especially on the medical side, and earn trust and respect of client counterparts
- Effectively represent scientific work to clients
- 7+ years of experience in Medical Strategy with people leadership experience
- PhD, MD, or PharmD is an asset. MSc or similar post-graduate degree will be considered for candidates with exceptional track record
- Experience working in an agency setting is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and adept at the art of persuasion
- Ability to moderate a group of strong individuals
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of marketing principles
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.
Last updated on Apr 24, 2023