Betsson Group needs a passionate and experienced Senior Product Designer to help us develop our extensive and growing portfolio. You’ll be part of a team working on External Platforms to deliver new products and services to make them more engaging for our customers.
What's in it for you?
● Improve the Betting Experience - Together with the Principal Product Designer, you’ll own projects from start to finish, set benchmarks for what looks and feels great and translate this for stakeholders and developers. You'll research and identify customer pain points and validate designs not just with our customers but also with our Betsson brands.
● Customer Focused UX - Engage with the Product team and customers to provide innovative and cross-device recommendations & solutions
● Prototypes - Design of high fidelity prototypes via Figma to share with stakeholders and developers, ironing out problems and refining designs before going to production
● Collaborate - Work closely with the Principal Product Designer and other UX designers, UX researchers, Product owners, Project managers, Data analysts and business
stakeholders to research, build and deliver your designs
● Research - Develop & maintain a deep understanding of our target market, target audiences, their behaviors, needs, passions and expectations
● Define user and process flows, site structures and site maps
● Perform other tasks as necessary
What we’re looking for:
● A collaborative team player who takes initiative and responsibility for UX deliverables
● Customer and revenue focused design, UX that narrows in on Features that not only engage and benefit customers but help to drive revenues
● A methodical and lean user experience problem solver that understands user journeys from start to finish, with the ability and confidence to present this back to the business in a clean and simple way so that it can be understood by stakeholders
● Specializes in designing UI layouts and UX flows in their entirety for Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop devices to solve customer problems and speed up development. Experience with native Applications for Apple and Android devices is a bonus
● Prototyping and Mobile device testing skills to validate UX, improve it, and present it back to the business. We’re a Mobile first business and so a proficiency in prototyping will give you the edge
● Iterative UX Design, you know how to prepare and release large scale designs, releasing these to developers in stages and seeing them through to completion
● Ability to work on your own as well as in a team. As the role is mainly remote with access to the Malta or Estonia office, communication is key. Knowledge of Slack / Microsoft Teams / Click Up / Jira and being able to present your ideas professionally via video calls is required
● Knowledge of Web application and Mobile application UX design standards and best practices
● Strong interpersonal and technical skills to effectively communicate your design decisions and ideas in a professional manner
● Willingness to grow and develop your skills further while helping other
You’re good with:
- ● 4+ years experience as a UX Designer in the igaming sector, working exclusively with online Sportsbooks and Casinos
● Must have extensive knowledge and experience using Figma to create UX Designs and Prototypes for Features, Modules, and Components. Candidates without this will not be
● Must work to the 8px grid standard and is used to working with Module and Component libraries via design systems to ensure standardization across our UX portfolio.
● A rock solid portfolio demonstrating customer focused and mobile-first UX Design
● Experience working with researchers, product managers, developers, and other designers to plan, prioritize and execute on complex problems
● Excellent communication skills when sharing UX solutions with wider development and design teams and senior business stakeholders
● A keen interest and awareness of future developments in website, mobile, apps,software, technology, trends and innovations
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024