a Billhighway Company
Smarter, Simpler Membership Management: Impexium’s 100% web-based AMS supports the full range of association business and administrative activities. We combine enterprise-level functionality with the benefits of a software-as-a-service model to deliver a mobile-first, fully responsive, analytics driven platform to associations of all sizes. Change your mind about what is possible.
The Role: Implementation Project Manager, AMS
The Implementation Project Manager, AMS is expected to support the organization in the area of client and internal project management. You will lead software implementation projects assisting Impexium customers with requirements definition, system configuration, tracking project progress, and assessing and mitigating risk throughout.
Our dynamic organization is looking for a high-energy professional with sound judgment and experience. Impexium offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to support the implementation of new programs. This position requires solid communication/interpersonal skills, planning, critical thinking, excellent problem solving, and a proven track record in a similar role.
Eligible hybrid and remote candidates must reside in one of the following states: DC, FL, ID, IN, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, IL and NH
What you will do:
What you will need:
- Lead and manage client implementations of Impexium solutions for new customers. Lead and direct the activities of internal resources, vendors (as needed), and clients throughout the project to completion, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Gather, analyze, and validate client business requirements and objectives and provide recommendation for how to best adjust processes and configure the software to meet those objectives.
- Work directly with clients to foster a positive emotional experience while ensuring deliverables fall within the agreed schedule, scope, and budget.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Impexium SaaS products and implementation options.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Develop comprehensive, detailed project plans that identify and sequence activities and enable you to monitor and track progress to be shared with clients and other staff members.
- Manage all relationships and communication (i.e. internal, client, 3rd party vendor) related to schedule, scope, changes, and budget. Report and escalate to issues to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project risk registers and mitigation plans.
- Proactively suggest process improvements to continuously improve the Impexium implementation experience for external and internal stakeholders alike.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What will set you apart:
- At least 2 years of experience in project management roles guiding external stakeholders through complex, transformational change.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the non-profit/association sector.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid organizational skills and an ability to assess and manage different priorities simultaneously.
- A genuine passion for helping clients achieve transformative change. through a consultative approach that seeks to fully understand business requirements, then proposing thoughtful solutions.
- Experience with Association Management System software.
- Experience with SaaS software implementations.
- Ability to work independently, manage workload effectively, and stay focused under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting technical issues at a high level to determine the appropriate path to resolution or escalation.
- PMP or similar project management certification.
- Experience with Smartsheet or other project tracking or professional services automation software
- Experience with Power Automate or other No-code/Low-code integration platforms.
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or other data analytic/visualization software.
- Experience with SQL, Snowflake, or other database / data warehouse software.
For this position, Impexium is seeking assertive, self-confident, self-motivated individuals with a proven track record of success. A strong people focus, and the ability to relate well to people at all organizational levels internally are a must.
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes Impexium a great place to work. To learn more about us, visit www.impexium.com.
Last updated on Feb 6, 2024