New York City, New York (2 days in office/week)
Reports to Sr. Manager, CRM Reactivations
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to help us scale our CRM Reactivations team. As a key member of a growing team, you will own the Campaign Management for one of our brands.
You will be responsible to lead how we design and execute campaigns across multiple channels to get back our former customers. You will have great internal partners to set you up for success.
Candidates must have a passion for CRM Marketing, a strong analytical drive, and be excited to push the limits.
- Own accurate, timely execution of our campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Do the least amount of manual tasks and obsess with automation
- Develop and execute segmented cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of former customers (canceled customers).
- Be responsible for CRM owned channels -- email, SMS, in-app and app push -- owning planning, creative & execution processes.
- Own day-to-day processes and quality control -- including but not limited to -- segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, design and deploy journeys and improve workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Pricing) to scope new opportunities to improve speed of execution and performance
- Be comfortable with channel data and reporting on channel performance, trends and outliers. Comparisons of results to plan and LY to summarize findings and communicate to stakeholders
- Conduct A/B testing (content, segmentation, subject lines, offer optimization) and the related analysis to improve our strategy
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure campaign assets are planned, briefed, and completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- An incredible operator, passionate about execution, automation, and scaling test winning strategies
- Detail and process-oriented. We thrive on operational excellence. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Willing to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives and have a can-do attitude
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Collaborative and effective with relevant teams and people at all levels with your strong interpersonal skills
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class across multiple channels.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- 1-3 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in CRM marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis). Experience with multiple channels -- app push, in app, SMS, email -- is a big plus.
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing and reporting on marketing data and creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar, as well as experience building user journeys
- Basic, or higher, knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL or other similar technologies, preferred but not required
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year
New York Pay Range
Colorado Pay Range
Last updated on Oct 17, 2023