Token Metrics is searching for a highly capable Business Analyst to optimize Data & create a visualization on Mixpanel.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to create interactive visualization on mixpanel, provide insights on customer behavior and provide consistent insights and improvements.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Graduation in Engineering/Maths/Science
- Good knowledge of SQL, BigQuery, Python/R, MS excel and Data Infrastructure
- Experience with web analytics tools Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate
- Creative and strategic thinker, innovative problem-solving skills, highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Self- starter, get-stuff-done attitude - willing to get into the weeds
- Applying expertise in data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core products
- Designing experiments and evaluating them through relevant KPIs Conducting user experience testing to assess usability of the product
- Building dashboards to monitor KPIs of different verticals (content, marketing,sales, revenue, management, etc)
- Exploratory Analysis:
- Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different verticals
- Defining key metrics of product performance and identifying ways to improve them
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Last updated on Jun 22, 2023