Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre
launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here
Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
The mobile engineering team at Qonto currently has over 100 highly skilled engineers distributed in cross-functional teams, who come from all over the world, working closely to shape the best business finance solution app.
👩💻🧑💻 As an iOS Engineering Manager at Qonto, you will
• Lead with Excellence: Manage a team of 4 to 7 iOS Engineers, nurturing their growth and ensuring they reach their full potential.
• Foster Collaboration: Work alongside engineering, product, and design leads to define a clear, unified vision and strategy for your team.
• Drive Success: Lead your team to achieve business objectives, utilizing engineering best practices to ensure high quality.
• Talent Acquisition: Hire the best talents and cultivate a collaborative, inclusive, and supportive team culture.
• Mentor and Support: Provide regular feedback, conduct 1&1 and pairing sessions, and provide mentorship to your team. Facilitate quarterly progress reviews to ensure continuous growth.
• Promote your Team: Encourage internal and public presentations to increase the visibility and recognition of the iOS Qonto team.
• Support a Critical Service: Be part of a team that supports a service used daily by tens of thousands of users.
Our app is crafted entirely in Swift, underpinned by MVP and Coordinators architecture. Our CI comprises Gitlab, Firebase (distribution, Test Lab), Bitrise, and Sonar.
We prioritize technical excellence by:
• Adhering to Clean Code / SOLID principles
• Investing in tests: Our record includes 7000+ unit tests, 500+ UITests, and Snapshot tests
• Adopting a component approach, using our design system
Want to know more about the mobile team's performance indicator? Click 👉here 👈
🧠 What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will work within one of our cross-functional teams, each team handling part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
💳 Cards: Build and sell cards that are top of wallet for all company expenses.
💶 Spend Management: Gain market shares on larger SMEs thanks to Finance management, starting in France, through an efficient Spend Management product.
💸 Invoices: Streamline AR (account receivable) and AP (account payable) workflows for businesses, enhancing cash flow management while building a smooth relationship with their clients and suppliers.
🧮 Bookkeeping: Gain market shares on larger SMEs thanks to Finance management, starting in France, through an efficient Spend Management product.
🎨 Design System: Crafting the future of the user experience at scale through new patterns and components.
🤔 What you can Expect
• A dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a strong focus on quality
• An opportunity to build and improve features for our 400K+ clients across Europe
• Expert coaching and mentorship from seasoned team members
• Collaborative problem-solving and brainstorming sessions with other teams
• Knowledge sharing within the entire tech and product team through conferences, weekly meetings, and Tech Monthlies
🤝 Your future Head of
Your Head of will be either Guillaume
, who are in charge of the Mobile team.
Coming from a Software Engineering background, Guillaume started to nurture his mobile practices +10 years ago. Over the past years, he worked in the music streaming industry and then on building a marketplace for homeowners and tradespeople for London-based startups before joining Qonto. After 6 months as an Android developer, he seized the opportunity to build and lead the mobile team.
Having graduated from an engineering school with a focus on hardware, Sylvain discovered software engineering working at Sony +10 years ago. Following this experience, he joined the French second-hand marketplace leader where he stayed for more than 6 years, evolving from Android Developer to Engineering Manager, before joining Qonto. After 2 years as a Lead Android, he became our second Head of Mobile.
Together, Guillaume & Sylvain work to streamline the team’s operations, ensuring top product quality and fostering team member growth.
• Mastery: You have strong development experience in Swift and a good understanding of the iOS SDK.
• Leadership skills: You have proven success in management and mentoring, with a demonstrated ability to foster growth and teamwork.
• Team player: Thanks to excellent communication skills, you already worked on a large iOS team and know what it means to scale a team, diffuse knowledge across a team, or even break silos.
• Best Practices: You embody the Clean Code principles and other management best practices.
• Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Languages: You are fluent in English.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.