THUNDER | JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Client Director - Media
REMOTE - US
Preferred Markets: New York Metro or Los Angeles
Thunder closed our Series A fundraising round in August 2023, and is again investing in our amazing Sales and Account team.
As our proven selling playbook continues to evolve, our team is growing - we seek dedicated Services sellers with deep Media "cred" (adtech, agency, media planning/buying, broadcast, publishing) who:
- Bring a successful track record of solution selling within the Salesforce partner ecosystem, and credibility with a deep POV in Media
- Focused on working closely with project/engagement teams who are delivering the scope of work sold
- Understand how to credibly scope consulting deals from a technical lens
- Are passionate about building relationships, and collaboratively solves problems with customers and channel partners alike
- Demonstrate Thunder’s core values by leading with transparency, empathy, ownership and compassion - with a good dose of grit!
“Day to Day” Role + Responsibilities
- Sell Thunder’s best-in-class Salesforce multi-cloud implementation and managed services offerings
- Partner with clients in the Media vertical, serving as a trusted advisor, creating and executing tailored business plans for consistent sales engagement process
- Interact strategically with the sales teams at Salesforce and their partners to establish new business relationships within the vertical
- Develop account strategy according to Thunder Sales Playbook, in partnership with practice leaders
- Target, nurture, and grow key/buyer influencer relationships
- Executive successful delivery hand-off by onboarding consultants thoroughly at the start of new projects
- Ensure quality and client satisfaction via high-value touchpoints throughout projects
- Partner consistently with Thunder Delivery leaders for successful sales outcomes
- Update key activities in Salesforce CRM daily and keep pipeline deals accurately updated per the Thunder Sales playbook
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 6-10+ years of success in establishing new business relationships along with managing and growing your accounts within the Salesforce Partner ecosystem - especially the Salesforce Media/CMT vertical
- Media Cloud exposure preferred
- 4-5+ years’ experience selling services within the Salesforce ecosystem, with a strong reputation with Salesforce stakeholders
- Experience partnering with Salesforce as an ISV partner
- Exposure to and success in Enterprise sales process
- Credible Salesforce Delivery and technical knowledge base
- Consultative selling approach aligned with business needs and the corresponding Salesforce cloud product mix
- Best-in-class communication and strategic presentation skills (ex. deck creation, thought leadership)
- Winning record of overachievement on sales goals and accountability to metrics
- Appetite for learning new skills and developing new knowledge sets
- Proficient with Google/G-Suite tools, Salesforce.com, Slack, MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and other productivity tools
Current Thunder Sales tech stack: Salesforce CRM, Gong, Asana, Mission Control/Harvest
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- Sales Methodology training/certification
Salary Range: This role offers a competitive salary range for new hires of $128,000 - $165,000 base salary. This is a "50/50" sales compensation plan, and the salary range is just one component of the total compensation package - which will also include variable/incentive pay (commissions) and stock options - and will be commensurate with job-relevant experience, qualifications, and location.
- Blue California Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life/Disability Insurance. No waiting period and better than most start-ups you've worked for!
- Stock options in a fast-moving, growth company - all employees have ownership in what we are building
- Real Opportunity to Develop your Salesforce Through Mentorship + Certifications
- People-First Leave Policies and Benefits - such as Online Mental Health support - for teammate wellbeing
- $1,800 Technology/Computer/Home Office Stipend
Thunder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is deeply committed to building and supporting our diverse team through inclusive, equitable hiring practices.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Thunder | The Opportunity, Mission + Culture
Thunder is here to help organizations love Salesforce, forever. We’re passionate about customer success, and seek out innovative consultants with an appetite to provide best-in-class consulting services that we’re proud to deliver: www.thundersf.com
We are building a remote-first culture - with "Thundercats" based from Hawaii to NYC to the Philippines - of intellectually curious, collaborative, solution-oriented teammates who love partnering with each other to deliver great work for our customers. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to solve problems, create or refine process. One cultural common denominator: we understand that at this stage of our life cycle, we’re here to build!
Thunder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. All resumes submitted by recruitment agencies to any employee via email, the Internet (including LinkedIn), or directly without a fully-executed search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Thunder, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired.
Last updated on Feb 6, 2024