The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
📄 JOB DESCRIPTION
Today we're looking for a software engineer who will join the Pre-Sales team within the Immaterial tribe.
Being a software engineer in Veepee means:
- to be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers;
- to participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out;
- to support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales, logistics and warehouses, finance, HR;
- to contribute to the community;
- not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way.
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products;
- Suggest interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done;
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed;
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications;Respect the production deadlines;
- Review the legacy code in order to avoid production bugs;Write technical documentation;
- Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to join <veepeeTech/>.
👉 MUST HAVE skills
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer;
- Proficiency in C# .NET Core;
- SQL and NoSQL (Redis & Postgresql) databases;
- Git and CI/CD;
- APIs or other web services;
- Familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge;You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests;
- Result and product-oriented;
- Fluent in English.
👉 NICE TO HAVE skills
- Experience with nomad;
- Experience with microservices and DDD;
- Good experience with unit tests and integration tests.
- Variable bonus;
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- Flexible Office with up to 3 days at home;
- Health insurance.
- 1️⃣ 30-minute HR Screen with a vpTech Recruiter
- 2️⃣ Technical exchange with a Tech Lead
- 3️⃣ Technical exchange with an Architect
- 4️⃣ Team Interview
We are convinced that it is up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself and to progress. At Veepee we guarantee that you can just be yourself!For the service of diversity and inclusion, Veepee is committed to reviewing all applications received on an equal basis.
❓ WHO WE ARE
Veepeeᵀᵉᶜʰ is a part of Veepee and one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.veepee.com/en/
Last updated on Jul 28, 2023