Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Ready to advance your career, team up with global thought leaders across industries and make a difference every day? Join us at Qualitest!
We are looking for JSM Technical Engineer to join our growing team in the US!
- Collaborate with the JSM technical team in developing scalable, efficient, and maintainable solutions using Atlassian tools like JSM and Jira.
- Create tailored configurations, workflows, automations, reports, and integrations that meet specific user requirements.
- Configure, administer, and enhance JSM site (customer and agent portal).
- Administer tool integrations including SAML SSO, Workday Teams.
- License management.
- 6-8 years of experience in Atlassian suite: JSM (highly desirable), Jira, Confluence
- Must have prior platform administration and development experience in at least one ITSM tool (ServiceNow etc.)
- Must be an agile and eager learner
- Application configuration work
- Understanding of core tool integration including Exchange, Teams, Zoom
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences. We have more than 40% women and around 120 different nationalities.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since 2021 – tripled our employees base – we now have more than 8,000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you choose to participate.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with QCraft – our Learning & Development platform: 50,000+ courses, 300+ virtual labs, mentorship and leadership programs, professional tribes, sponsored certifications, and much more.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
- We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity program.
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- We recognize our employees work via our Qudos platform - You can earn bonuses and spot awards by celebrating your and your peers’ achievements.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- A Competitive pay, the salary range for the role is $100,000 - $120,000.
Intrigued to find more about us?
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023