We are looking for a deadline-focused technical recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The technical recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to writing job descriptions to offer job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMSComputer literacy in basic computer programs, such as MS Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, among others.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills to manage daily administrative tasks.
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence-based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Last updated on Mar 28, 2023