Interview : Phone and skype
Must have strong experience on Lightning
Company Sell/ Why Work Here?: Getty is the world leader in providing Sock Photography and related imagery, video, music and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content. They have a fun and hip work environment with large Dev teams full or really smart and cool people. Located near the stadiums, right on the light rail and bus routes.
About the role/ project: We are looking to bring on an experienced Salesforce expert to assist with our robust backlog.
Nice to Have's (if any): Soft skills, take ownership, mentor and influence others.
Who You Are:
You have a proven track record of success in developing CRM solutions for Salesforce. You thrive on developing elegant solutions to complex problems. You enjoy Salesforce configuration and find yourself exploring the latest configuration practices, platforms, and design patterns because it is fun. You regularly read blogs to stay in touch with the Salesforce development community and are passionate about finding ways to improve quality, performance, and delivery times. You are an exceptional individual contributor, but do your best work as a member of an effective and highly collaborative agile team. You are a strong communicator who appreciates the value of partnering with colleagues. You have a great mix of technical and soft skills which allows you to excel in a highly collaborative, agile work environment. You take ownership of your work, including overcoming obstacles and influencing others.
Your Next Challenge:
• Develop feature designs independently to provide significant enhancements to the current Getty Images enterprise sales and marketing ecosystem.
• Participate in development, implementation, testing, deployment and administration of Salesforce solutions.
• Follow agile/scrum development methodology, includes being a highly collaborative participant on Scrum teams and in daily scrums to discuss accomplishments and plans
• Be fast; push the envelope to deliver content faster and smarter that is more relevant and customer-focused.
• Be dynamic; support many different teams and functions that are unique to Getty Images
• Grow the technology with the business; be creative and build both what is needed now and help design and drive the next generation of the software
• Think globally; work with an international team and global customers.
• Serve as a mentor/coach to teammates and new hires
What You Will Need:
• Ability to map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality, with concentration in Sales, Marketing, and Finance processes.
• Deep knowledge of Salesforce platform, including administration, configuration, and customization.
• Work closely with business stakeholders on requirements and solution design
• Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions.
• Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality
• Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com.
• At least 3+ years of technical experience on the Salesforce.com platform.
• At least 3+ years of experience administering/configuring Salesforce, developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations and overall best practices.
• Architect, design, and help develop solutions, with a keen "configuration over code” mindset.
• Able to discuss tradeoffs of configuration vs code.
• Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
• Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a Salesforce CRM implementation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven ability to provide creative, sustainable CRM solutions in a customer-first, problem-solving environment.
• Ability to understand and adapt to evolving needs of Getty Images Salesforce users
Last updated on Apr 10, 2019