Title: Program Manager, Defense Programs
Who Are You?
You are an experienced customer success/project manager for complex software as a service deployments to Government customers. You are a quick learner, self-starter, organized, and self-motivated. You have a bias for action and are meticulous about details. You enjoy being in a customer facing role and can easily speak with all levels of management. You’re comfortable with technology and enjoy learning new tools, datasets, and analytic techniques. You have a passion for continuous learning and strive to understand our customers’ unique pain points and helping them find creative solutions. You are not easily intimidated by a challenge and enjoy wearing multiple hats. You can assess the utility of a technological tool and understand and communicate its functions to both explain and improve it. You take pride and ownership in your work and being the face of Exiger. You work well independently or in a cross-functional team.
Skills for Success in this role
- Ability to quickly gain expertise in Exiger’s range of products and capabilities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills- particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Advanced writing and editing abilities
- Ability to give confident and informative in-person and virtual presentations
- Meticulously organized, detail oriented, and maintain detailed and accurate records
- Ability to manage project timelines, resources, and tasks
- Analytical mindset to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions or informed recommendations to customers
- Open to receiving and giving constructive feedback to push the business forward
A Day In The Life
Your daily mission as a Program Manager is to:
- Make your clients successful in their unique mission and;
- Grow Exiger by providing value to your customers and peers
Everything you do revolves around this mission, which means every day is different because your client’s needs are always changing and evolving. On a given day, you could do any of the following:
- Oversee and participate in deployment and delivery of, and overall management of various technical and analytical requirements for Exiger's Platform, products, or services
- Develop a presentation that outlines Exiger’s core technology
- Onboard new users and brief them on all the capabilities we can provide
- Imagine new ways to apply Exiger’s technology to the client’s mission and work with the internal team to test and execute
- Conduct training (in-person or virtual) on how to apply the Exiger’s technology to their mission
- Advise your clients on how best to utilize the software and tools they’ve purchased
- Conduct initial troubleshooting on technical issues for your clients and work with the tech team to resolve
- Translate your client’s needs and mission into products Exiger can offer and confidently present them to the client
- Provide internal training and education on Exiger tools, processes, and supply chain risks
- Provide feedback to analysts based on client needs
- Provide support and feedback to/from the Account Team about client satisfaction and requirements
- Work closely with the Account Manager to ensure client success
- Analyze Exiger data to make informed recommendations to the client
- And much, much more!
- Seven (7) years of experience
- Experience supporting similar technical and managerial functions for Government customers (DoD preferred).
- Active TS Clearance Required
- Located in Washington, DC area. Required to work on client site in a SCIF (hybrid may be an option at a later time)
- Ability to work remotely, if required
- National security, intelligence, government, or military department experience preferred
- Experience in supply chain risk management (SCRM)
- Bachelor’s degree or background in a software, technology, supply chain, political science, or national security related field
We’re an amazing place to work. Why?
- Discretionary Time Off for all employees, with no maximum limits on time off
- Industry leading health, vision, and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working from home and in the office where applicable
- Focus on wellness and employee health through stipends and dedicated wellness programming
- Purposeful career development programs with reimbursement provided for educational certifications
Exiger is revolutionizing the way corporations, government agencies and banks manage risk and compliance with a combination of technology-enabled and SaaS solutions. In recognition of the growing volume and complexity of data and regulation, Exiger is committed to creating a more sustainable risk and compliance environment through its holistic and innovative approach to problem solving. Exiger's mission to make the world a safer place to do business drives its award-winning AI technology platform, DDIQ, built to anticipate the market's most pressing needs related to evolving ESG, cyber, financial crime, third-party and supply chain risk. Exiger has won 30+ AI, RegTech and Supply Chain partner awards.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Last updated on Oct 23, 2023