At Board, we help enterprises plan smarter, drive outcomes and lead transformation with one single Intelligent Planning Platform. Trusted by thousands of leading organizations, over the last 28 years we have designed our Product with enterprise planning agility in mind and the passionate care of our people as our main driver.
We strongly believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We collaborate openly and effectively to deliver results and celebrate our shared success, thrive on innovation and embrace a growth mindset to aim higher every day.
Do you enjoy finding solutions aimed at improving customers' life? Are you detail-oriented yet able to communicate at a high level? Do you have the personality, the systematic approach, and the know-how to align
internal, external and partner organizations through the customer journey? If so, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a resourceful Customer Success Manager
to join our Customer Success team in Paris.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are primarily accountable for the successful deployment, user adoption and ongoing health of your customer portfolio. As an integral member of the account team, you will partner with our Key Account Managers to ensure we are maximizing the value the platform delivers to our customers and work with Professional Services and Partner Success teams to ensure the customer is enabled and delighted with Board solutions. As the primary customer contact for any platform challenges, you will manage escalations through our Support team with customer satisfaction and advocacy in focus.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, fast-scaling SaaS cloud company. Strategic objectives
- Drive adoption, value realization and ROI throughout your portfolio of customers and build a trusted advisor relationship to facilitate successful renewals and identify expansion pipeline
- Facilitate the communication between customers and internal Board teams such as Sales, Support, Community, and Product – and external teams via our Partner network.
- Safeguard high CSAT/NPS scores, improving customer relationships to reduce detractors and passives
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring the company meets Targeted Gross Renewal Rates and Targeted Net Retention Rates
- Enable Customers to achieve business transformation with Board, helping them to map their business goals to the platform capability
- Guide and assist Customers to secure strong adoption
- Promote and support engagement with Board through community usage, user groups, event participation (e.g. Board Days, Customer Advisory Boards, Board Mastery Programs, local and virtual user groups)
- Proactively monitor customer end user adoption and sponsorship through regular check-ins, building action plans to remedy if needed
- Work with our project delivery teams to ensure the outcome achieves the Customer’s desired business impact and that service quality exceeds expectations
- Build a success plan to ensure the solution aligns with customer priorities, guiding them back to the path when needed throughout the journey
- Empower customers to create self-sufficiency and internal expertise, using Board’s trusted specific implementation methodology
- Mediate technical/platform issues between customer and delivery/support teams as necessary
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Proven experience and functional knowledge in enterprise planning SaaS or functional expertise in a focus line of business (FP&A, SPM, Supply Chain, etc)
- Account management or customer services background
- Ability to manage and support your own book of business
- Professional curiosity and a proactive customer driven mentality
- Technical aptitude and high business acumen
- Executive presence and communication skills, ability to translate technical information to all involved stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to change
- Capacity to remain calm under pressure but react with urgency
Join a company that believes in the added value of diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We foster a working environment in which all people are respected and valued, for all aspects which make them unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.
Last updated on Jan 31, 2024