Ogury, the global leader in personified advertising, has created a breakthrough advertising engine that delivers comprehensive audience interests, brand performance, privacy protection and sustainability within one technology stack, built and optimised for mobile. Advertisers working with Ogury benefit from fully visible impactful ads, future-proof targeting and unwavering protection. Publishers enjoy the rewards of a respectful user experience, incremental revenues and premium demand with Ogury’s solutions. Founded in 2014, Ogury is a global organisation with 500+ people, including 100 engineers across 16 countries.
You will be working in a fast-paced, highly ambitious scale-up in the mobile advertising space. We are very ambitious, passionate about AdTech and about delivering the best mobile solutions to our partners and their customers, with the most powerful & unique targeting technology in the market.
You will be part of a growing, close-knit team based in Sydney, working alongside incredibly fun, collaborative and driven colleagues, and helping the business reach revenue targets. You will join us in growing Ogury’s presence in ANZ and potentially more markets as we continuously expand our presence in globally.
What You Will Be Doing
- Programming, monitoring and optimising campaigns in order to reach maximal performance, margin and delivery according to client requests.
- Ensure accurate tracking by comparing internal and client reports, ensuring third-party is measured.
- Deeply analyse data in order to be proactive in campaign optimisations, and to give more insights to the sales team.
- Working with sales and account managers to maximise upweight and rebooking as well as, supporting the sales and the client about our technology and the technical feasibility.
- You have at least 1 year experience of programming, monitoring and optimizing campaigns (ad operations, trafficking or campaigns management) in digital media, working on client side, agency side or at other adtech firms
- Extremely well-organized, with great attention to detail but also able to think in big picture terms
- Great analytical skills, you master Excel
- Ideally, you already worked with a SSP or a DSP tool
- A team player that can collaborate effectively with internal teams of different cultures in various time zones
What we can offer you
- You’re challenged to find a company that offers the market a truly best in class product solution, future proof to any of the anticipated changes to the digital marketing world, but most importantly offers you a culture to grow and thrive. Ogury provides this, and promises an enviable team.
- The entire digital advertising system has to move to a privacy first model void of any cookies or online identifiers. Ogury is already there and is fit for purpose. This is an opportunity to join a progressive company, and to be a leader not a follower.
- Enviable team culture, incredibly supportive and welcoming
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Health Insurance covered
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible work arrangements, including 3 days working from home
Join now, whilst we are still small, and help grow Ogury into a
successful business within ANZ !
At Ogury we are a group of creative thinkers and action-takers that thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Last updated on May 16, 2023