We’re Telemedi - a trusted partner in advanced digital healthcare solutions. What we do is ultimately save lives. And yes, those are big words. But we do put faith in them, and we conduct our business with this particular goal in mind.
How do we achieve that?
We work in 20+ global markets, providing high-quality services of remote doctor consultations - over 100,000 per month, conducted by 500+ GPs. We implement digital healthcare solutions for insurance, assistance, healthcare, and finance. We build our leverage on AI, automated triage, and medical monitoring devices. We aim to lead the change that the world is currently facing.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a company with great vision ‘Better society through better health' and established culture (https://apply.workable.com/telemedi/). Here at Telemedi we seek and encourage honest, mutual feedback, ownership and drive for growth and improvement. And yes - you truly can speak your mind and be taken seriously.
Currently we are looking for B2B Customer Support Service Coordinator.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
- Identifying needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Updating our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Sharing feature requests and effective workarounds with internal stakeholders
- Working effectively with IT, Business Development, B2C and other teams to ensure speedy and accurate resolution
- Informing customers about new features and functionalities
- Following up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing with all internal stakeholders
- Supporting B2B Customer Success Manager in maintaining the relationship with clients
- Minimum 2 years previous customer support experience
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Proficient English and Polish
- Familiarity with our business clients is a plus
- Experience using service desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how our systems and clinics work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Must be self-driven and show high level of engagement
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Good knowledge of medical/insurance market is a plus
- Goal and KPIs orientation
- you will be part of the company with vision ‘Better society through better health' and established culture (https://apply.workable.com/telemedi/)
- you will have an access to Telemedi health subscription,
- you can have a Multisport sport card,
- you will use gold-standard-toolset - Slack, Google, Monday, Jira, Officevibe. We want you to have a comfortable setup.
- you will receive salary adequate to your experience, skills and achieved KPIs
Employment type: B2B