About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an FX Sales Trader, you will market Foreign Exchange and Rates Hedging products, contribute in achieving the sales desk’s volume and income targets, and performs other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
How you'll contribute
- Prepares and distributes daily FX rate sheet that guide sales partners in the Corporate Banking, Banking Center, Branch Banking and Wealth Management Groups on proper pricing of foreign exchange
- Assists the Corporate Banking, Banking Center, Branch Banking, and Wealth Management Groups in marketing foreign exchange products to encourage clients in coursing their foreign exchange requirements through Security Bank
- Obtains prices from the Trading Units ( FX and Fixed Income) as basis for quotes to clients
- Furnishes quotes to sales partners and clients with critical consideration for promptness, volume, and margins
- Collects daily FXRH transactions log and generate reports by creating a database and continuously updates customer information for monitoring client's portfolio dispositions and planning purposes
- Recommends ideal pre-settlement/settlement risk lines and bills purchase facilities for client requirements and exposures
What we’re looking for
- With a Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, or Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Has a basic understanding of the rates & credit markets, and regulatory requirements
- Has a basic understanding of macroeconomic factors affecting the country, with the ability to effectively communicate them in a clear and concise manner
- Knows how to develop good client relationships and working relationships with different segments including, but not limited to, the Branch Banking and Wealth Management Groups
- Has the ability to attain volume and income targets
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to clients and other internal stakeholder
- Willing to service FX transactions of branch referred clients
Last updated on Sep 6, 2023